We’re excited to announce the launch of the all-new Diabetes.Shop, a mobile-friendly website that makes managing your diabetes supplies with Medtronic easy and personalized.
You spoke, and we listened. Our team spent months collecting customer feedback to re-envision the Diabetes.Shop experience – to give you clarity and peace of mind when ordering and tracking your supply orders. Here’s a highlight of some of the improved features you’ll find.
- Scheduled Orders: Easily set up, view and personalize your automatic recurring shipments online, including target ship date, frequency and quantity.
- All-In-One Order Status: Everything you need to know about your supply orders, 24/7. See your order’s target ship date, product and quantity details, progress, and any actions needed from you.
- Target Ship Date: Plan ahead with a target ship date based on your last shipment date and product quantity, as well as specific insurance guidelines.
- Personalized Updates: Easily track your order progress where you want, through emails, texts, or online on the new Diabetes.Shop. (Make sure your communication preferences are set up so you can let us know how you want to hear from us!)
- Virtual Medtronic Advocate Team: We have your back! From start to finish, know how we are working with your doctor’s office and health insurance to complete your order. If we need more info, we’ll ask. No need to call.
Here’s what a few early access volunteers have said about the new Diabetes.Shop experience:
“The site has a clean feel. My order information is organized all on the home screen for quick access. It is very user-friendly.”
“I like the automatic reordering [Scheduled Orders] because I don’t have to think about it.”
We’d love to hear your feedback! Give the improved website a try at www.diabetes.shop and let us know what you think by emailing RS.DSsupport@medtronic.com.
, Guardian Connect
, infusion set
, minimed 670g
, type 1 diabetes