Diabetes travel round-up: Preparing for the holiday travel season
I've heard that the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest day of the year for US travel. I've also heard it's a myth. Either way, from Thanksgiving until New Year's a lot of people are heading out of town to visit friends and family or to enjoy a fun get-away while they have some time off work/school. If you're one of those people and you also have diabetes, here's the blog roundup for you.
May you have great holiday travels - without any Griswold-like misadventures!
- Revisit our top 5 air travel FAQs
- Prepare for TSA Screenings
- Check out our new, easy-to-read Equipment Interference Chart
- Stay connected and get even more travel tips with our mobile app, myMedtronic Connect
- Get Great Vacation Guidance from Traveller Elisa Marchetti
- Hitting the slopes? Get tips on skiing with an insulin pump