MiniMed 630G System Support
Inserting Your Sensor and Connecting the Transmitter
Device: MiniMed® 630G insulin pump (MMT-1715K)
Choose a location for inserting your sensor. Shown here are the best body areas (shaded) for sensor insertion:
Note: Clinical trials of sensor accuracy have been based on sensors inserted in the belly area. Sensor performance may differ when other insertion sites are used.
Avoid inserting the sensor:
- Into the 2-inch (5.0 cm) area around your belly button
- Where your body naturally bends a great deal
- In areas where clothing might cause irritation (for example your beltline)
- Where you have scarred or hardened tissue or stretch marks
For Enlite sensor, your sensor should be at least:
- 2 inches (5.0cm) away from your navel
- 1 inch away from your insulin pump infusion site
- 1 inch away from any other insulin needle injection site (syringe, pen)
Changing the Enlite sensor using the One-press serter with your MiniMed 630G Insulin Pump
Note: To hear the instructions on these videos, make sure the sound on your computer is turned on.
Download step by step instructions in a PDF format for the Quick Reference Guide for the Enlite Sensor and One-press Serter
|Tip for Enlite Sensor Success||Picture|
Tip 1: Making sure your Enlite® sensor is secure is important. Check out the Enlite Tape Tips, which may be helpful for people who experience adhesion or skin irritation issues.