Returning to SmartGuard™ Auto Mode
Device: MiniMed™ 770G insulin pump
If you have automatically transitioned to Manual Mode, you can return to Auto Mode if all readiness conditions are satisfied and you enter a blood glucose (BG).
You can return to Auto Mode if the following conditions are satisfied:
- Auto Mode is enabled on your pump.
- Your sensor is providing good sensor glucose (SG) values.
- A bolus is not in progress.
- A temp basal rate is not in progress.
- 48-hour warm-up is complete.
- Auto Mode is not in a five-hour warm-up period.
- You have entered a new BG reading.
If any of these conditions are not met, Auto Mode cannot restart.