Pairing Your Pump and Transmitter
Device: MiniMed™ 770G Insulin Pump
Before you can start using your sensor, you must first pair your pump with your transmitter so they can begin communicating with each other when they are wirelessly connected.
You can pair only one transmitter with your pump. If you already have a transmitter paired with your pump, you must delete it before continuing.
To pair your pump and transmitter:
Attach your transmitter to the charger and make sure the transmitter is fully charged. Keep your transmitter attached to the charger.
- Press Select, select Options, select Utilities, and then select Device Options.
Select Pair Device.
The New Device screen appears.
Place the transmitter (still attached to the charger) next to the pump.
Select Search on your pump and immediately remove the transmitter from the charger.
The pump will begin searching for the transmitter and the lights on the transmitter will flash. This process can take up to two minutes to complete. Once done, the Select Device screen will appear with a list of devices.
Select the CGM device that matches the serial number on the back of the transmitter.
Ensure the transmitter serial number on your pump screen matches the serial number on the back of your transmitter, and then select Confirm.
- A message appears when the pump and transmitter are paired successfully. If the Sensor feature is turned on, the Connection icon appears on the Home screen.
If your pump does not find your transmitter:
- Select OK on the Device not found alert. The Select Device screen appears.
- Select CGM from the list and reconfirm to retry pairing.
- If the pairing is unsuccessful and the Device not found alert appears a second time, select OK. When the Select Device screen appears, select the Back button to return to the New Devicescreen to restart the pairing process from the beginning.
Deleting a Transmitter From Your Pump
Only one transmitter can be connected to the pump at one time. In order to connect a new transmitter you will need to delete the current transmitter.
To delete the transmitter from your pump:
- Press Select, select Options, select Utilities, select Device Options and then Manage Devices.
- Select CGM.
- Select Delete. A confirmation screen appears asking if you want to delete the device.
Select Yes to confirm deleting the transmitter.