Device: MiniMed® 670G insulin pump (MMT-1780K)
You will use Audio Options to set the pump to beep (Audio), vibrate (Vibrate), or beep and vibrate (Audio and Vibrate). If you choose Audio or Audio and Vibrate, you can also increase or decrease the volume.
To adjust the Audio Options:
1. Press Select to open the Menu.
2. Press Down to Audio Options and press Select.
3. Press Down to the option that you prefer and press Select.
If you choose Audio, you are able to adjust the volume.
4. Press Down to Volume and press Select.
5. Press Left or Right to the desired volume and press Select.
6. Select Save.