MiniMed 670G System Support
Add a Basal Rate to a Basal Pattern
Device: MiniMed® 670G insulin pump (MMT-1780K)
To add a basal rate to a basal pattern:
1. From the Home screen, press Select.
2. Select Basal.
3. Select Delivery Settings.
4. Select Basal Pattern Setup.
5. Select the Basal Pattern you are adding a rate to.
6. Select Options.
7. Select Edit.
8. Press Select on the time segment.
9. Enter the new End time (this is the same as the start time of the basal rate you are adding) and press Select.
10. Press Up or Down to enter new U/hr value and press Select.
11. Press Select on the new time segment.
12. Press Up to enter the new End time and press Select.
13. Press Up to enter the new Basal Rate and press Select.
14. Continue adding End times and basal rates if necessary.
15. Select Done.
16. Review basal rates. The End time of the final segment must be 12:00A to complete the pattern.
17. Select Save.