Find Your Serial Number
Device: MiniMed™ 630G Insulin Pump
You may need your pump serial number if you call 24-Hour Technical Support.
There are three places to find the serial number of your insulin pump:
- On the back of your pump
- On the status screen on the pump
- In your Diabetes.Shop account
1. On the Back of Your Pump
The serial number (SN) is located on the back of your pump. If you are using the belt clip, you need to remove the belt clip to view the serial number. On the back of your pump, look for the letters "SN" (which stands for serial number). Your serial number will be a series of numbers and letters after the "SN" (for example; AA followed by seven numbers.)
2. On the Status Screen
The model number can also be located on your pump Status screen. From the Home screen:
- Select the Status bar that appears at the top of the Home screen
- Press down to Pump and select
- Press down to see the “SN” followed by NG and a series of numbers and/or letters.
3. In your Diabetes.Shop account
Your serial number is located on your Devices webpage. Sign in to your Diabetes.Shop account to access.