MiniMed 630G System Support
Find Your Serial Number
There are three ways to find the serial number of your insulin pump:
1. Looking on the back of your device
2. Looking on the status screen on the pump
3. Logging in to your Online Store/myHome account
You may need your pump serial number if you call the 24-hour helpline.
1. Look on the Back of Your Device
The serial number (SN) is located on the back of your pump. If you are using the belt clip, you need to remove the belt clip to view the serial number. On the back of your device, look for the letters "SN" (which stands for serial number). Your serial number will be a series of numbers and letters after the "SN" (for example; AA followed by seven numbers.)
2. Look on the Status Screen
The model number can also be located on your pump STATUS screen. From the Home screen:
1. Select the Status bar that appears at the top of the Home screen
2. Press down to Pump and select
3. Press down to see the “SN” followed by NG and seven numbers
3. Look in myHome
Sign in to your online Medtronic account at www.medtronicdiabetes.com/home-return. On the myHome page, the device information is located on the top left side of the screen. Click on “More Details” to get to the list of your Medtronic devices. Your pump will be listed by name, with model number, serial number and the date it was purchased.