Find Your Model Number
Device: MiniMed™ 630G Insulin Pump
You may need your pump model number if you call 24-Hour Technical Support.
There are three places to find the model number of your insulin pump:
- On the back of your pump
- On the status screen on your pump
- In your Diabetes.Shop account
1. On the Back of Your Pump
The model number (Model) is located on the back of your pump. If you are using the belt clip, you need to remove the belt clip to view the model number. On the back of your pump, look for the letters “MMT" followed by a series of numbers and/or letters.
2. On the Status Screen
The model number can also be located on the Status screen. From the Home screen:
- Select the Status bar that appears at the top of the Home screen
- Press down to Pump and select
- Press down to see the “Model” followed by "NGP MMT" and a series of numbers and/or letters.
3. In your Diabetes.Shop account
Your model number is located on your Devices webpage. Sign in to your Diabetes.Shop account to access.