Disconnecting and Removing Your Sensor
Device: MiniMed® 630G insulin pump (MMT-1715K)
When your sensor life is depleted you will need to remove your sensor to insert a new one.
To disconnect the transmitter from the sensor and remove the transmitter:
1. Carefully remove the tape and any additional adhesive from the transmitter.
2. Remove the adhesive tab from the top of the transmitter.
3. Hold the transmitter with one hand and pinch the flexible side arms of the sensor with the thumb and forefinger of your other hand.
4. Gently pull the transmitter away from the sensor.
5. Pull the sensor away from your body to remove it.
6. Dispose of the sensor properly, in a sharps container.
7. Place the transmitter on the charger.