MiniMed 630G System Support
Sensor Signal Not Found
Sensor signal not found. Did transmitter light blink when connected to sensor?
What has happened: The pump has still not received a signal from the transmitter.
- When you reconnected the transmitter to the sensor, did you see a blinking green light on the transmitter?
- Select Yes or No and follow the instructions on the screen.
Sensor signal not found. See User Guide.
What has happened: After multiple attempts, the pump failed to detect the transmitter and is unable to receive sensor signal.
- Select OK to clear the alert.
- Repeat the connection process. Remove the transmitter from the sensor for about ten seconds, and then reconnect it to the sensor.
- It can take up to 15 minutes for your pump to find the sensor signal.
- Move your pump closer to your transmitter to improve reception.
- Make sure you are away from any electronic devices that might cause interference, such as cellular phones and other wireless devices.
- If your pump still cannot find the sensor signal, call the 24 Hour Helpline for assistance.