Device: MiniMed® 630G insulin pump (MMT-1715K)
A Basal Pattern refers to one or more basal rates delivering insulin over a 24 hour period. While some people use one basal rate all day, others require different rates at different times of the day. To complete a Basal Pattern, basal rates must be set from 12:00A to 12:00A.
Your healthcare professional will determine what rate or rates are right for you.
Setting your first Basal Pattern with one Basal Rate:
1. Press right to Basal and press select.
2. Press down to Insulin Settings and press select.
3. Press down to Basal Pattern Setup and press select.
4. Select Basal 1.
5. Select Options.
6. Select Edit.
7. Select the time segment. The End time will be flashing.
8. Select 12:00A as the End time.
9. Scroll to the correct U/hr and press select.
10. Select Done.
11. Verify that the basal pattern is entered correctly. Make sure the 24 hr Total is accurate.
12. Select Save.