Your InPen is designed to work accurately and safely, but you must still take good care of it. Here are some tips for caring for your InPen.
- Handle it with care and do not drop it or knock it against hard surfaces.
- Do not try to wash, soak, or lubricate your InPen as this may damage it.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, water, dust, and dirt.
- Do not expose your InPen (without cartridge) to temperatures below -5 °C (-23°F).
- Do not try to repair a broken InPen. Contact us if your InPen is broken. It may be covered under warranty.
- When an Insulin Cartridge is installed in your InPen, always store your InPen at room temperature.
- Refer to your insulin manufacturer or literature for information on how to store the cartridges and how long to keep them.
- Replace the needle after every use.
- Do not store your InPen with the needle attached.
- Do not store the InPen in a refrigerator.