NEITHER DO WE.
- NEWS: How Blood Sugar Levels Impact Everyday Emotions, July 20, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: What I Want My Daughter To Know About My Diabetes, July 13,2017 Read »
- NEWS: Tape Tips: Getting The Most Out Of Your Infusion Set And Sensor This Summer, July 6,2017 Read »
- NEWS: What To Eat When You Need A Quick (And Healthy) Snack, June 29th, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Medtronic Initiates U.S. Launch of World's First Hybrid Closed Loop System for Type 1 Diabetes, June 7, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Medtronic Announces Scientific Data Presentations at the American Diabetes Association 77th Meeting, June 6, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Tackling Sports And Exercise With T1D, June 1, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Life With Minimed 670g System: Perspective Of A Busy Teenager, May 22, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: 4 Tips To Help Avoid Diabetes Burnout, May 18, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Nicky Answers Your Questions About The Minimed 670G System, April 27, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: 9 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Appointment, April 20, 2017 Read »
- NEWS: Travel Tips While Living With Diabetes, April 20, 2017 Read »
MEET THE MINIMED FAMILY
The world’s first hybrid closed loop system. Coming Spring 2017.
New features and customizable options for a greater sense of freedom.
Added discretion and peace of mind with MiniMed Connect App.
For over 25 years, Medtronic has been helping people with diabetes achieve better outcomes and get more out of life.
Medtronic offers a complete customer care solution, from getting started and training, to ongoing support to meet your needs wherever you are on your diabetes journey.
Attention Animas and Roche Customers
For a limited time Medtronic is offering easy access to our MiniMed 630G system.
Connect with a MiniMed Ambassador
Questions about life with an insulin pump? Connect with a MiniMed Ambassador.
One of the World's Top Innovators
Medtronic is recognized among Fast Company's "2017 50 Most Innovative Companies" for generating breakthrough innovations in diabetes care management.
New Device Cost Programs
With a few quick answers, we'll get you on the best path to a new MiniMed system.
- † US only.
- * Measured as sensor glucose levels.
- 1 Bergenstal RM, Klonoff DC, Garg SK, et al. Threshold-based insulin-pump interruption for reduction of hypoglycemia. N Engl J Med. 2013;369(3):224–232. Study focused on nocturnal events and conclusions reached subject to limited sample size and duration.
- MiniMed and SmartGuard are registered trademarks, Always By Your Side is a service mark of Medtronic, MiniMed Inc.
- Contour is a registered trademark of Ascensia Diabetes Care. The Bayer Cross is a registered trademark for Bayer.
- Fast Company is a registered trademark of Mansueto Ventures LLC.