Interested in helping others who have Diabetes? Learn more about how to become a MiniMed Ambassador.
At Medtronic, we’re committed to transforming diabetes care together, for greater freedom and better health. This means going beyond the technology we create to providing services and solutions for people with diabetes. A great healthcare team and support from family and friends is key to living a successful life with diabetes. But, sometimes talking with a peer – another member of the diabetes community with shared experiences – can be invaluable. Are you interested in becoming that peer who can help others who are facing daily challenges living with diabetes or who have questions about day-to-day life and options available? If you have the desire to “pay it forward,” the MiniMed Ambassador program could be for you.
MiniMed Ambassadors will receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Opportunity to help others living with diabetes!
- Inside scoop about new Medtronic products, services and more
- Fun ambassador events and meet-ups
- Product review opportunities
- A welcome kit, including branded promotional items and valuable information to share
- Electronic assets, such as ambassador identifiers to use on social media
- Membership to a private Facebook group, where you’ll be able to directly communicate with the Medtronic team
Participation in the program will average about one hour per week. Activities may include the following:
- Actively participating in discussions in an online forum
- Sharing information with online and offline friends and peers
- Attending local events to discuss experiences with people who have diabetes and their care partners
- Possibly being featured on the Medtronic Diabetes website to connect with people who have questions about insulin pump therapy and CGM
- Disclosing you are a MiniMed Ambassador in all communications
If you’re interested in applying to become an ambassador, please click on the “apply here” button below. We’ll be in touch within a few weeks in regard to the selection process. We have a limited number of ambassador roles available and not all who apply will be selected to participate. Thank you for your consideration and for allowing us to be your partner on your diabetes journey.
Apply here >