MiniMed® Paradigm Models, MiniMed® Revel, MiniMed® 530G system, MiniMed® 630G system
Little kids (and big kids alike) might enjoy the treats and other sweet-goodies that go along with Halloween. It’s hard to resist a cupcake decorated like a vampire, we know. As long as you plan and adjust your bolus amounts accordingly, you can still manage to dip into a treat or two this Halloween.
Your pump’s Square Wave Bolus feature can be useful when you plan to extend your meals or snacking over an extended period of time — like when you binge watch every single monster movie on Netflix. For more information on how to set your Square Wave Bolus feature, here’s a great resource: http://www.medtronicdiabetes.com/customer-support/device-settings-and-features/bolus-settings/square-wave
Before hitting play on that scary movie, it’s important to consult with your healthcare professional before using this feature.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
– Medtronic Diabetes insulin infusion pumps, continuous glucose monitoring systems and associated components are limited to sale by or on the order of a physician and should only be used under the direction of a healthcare professional familiar with the risks associated with the use of these systems.
– Successful operation of the insulin infusion pumps and/or continuous glucose monitoring systems requires adequate vision and hearing to recognize alerts and alarms.
– The MiniMed 530G and 630G systems are only approved for use in persons 16 and above.
Medtronic Diabetes Insulin Infusion Pumps
– Insulin pump therapy is not recommended for individuals who are unable or unwilling to perform a minimum of four blood glucose tests per day.
– Insulin pumps use rapid-acting insulin. If your insulin delivery is interrupted for any reason, you must be prepared to replace the missed insulin immediately.
, MiniMed 530G system
, MiniMed 630G system
, MiniMed Revel
, pump tip
, square wave bolus