INTELLIGENCE AT YOUR PATIENTS' FINGERTIPS SO THEY CAN GET BACK TO THINGS THEY ENJOY
Terms and conditions apply.*
Guardian™ ConnectContinuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
Guardian™ Connect is a smart CGM that helps patients on multiple daily injections (MDI) avoid highs and lows. Using smart technology to predict where glucose levels are headed, the small wearable device alerts patients from 10 to 60 minutes before a glucose high or low event, so they can act in advance.†
PATIENTS CAN TRY IT FOR 30 DAYS AT NO CHARGE
Glucose data uploads remotely. Reports generated for monitoring.
Up to seven days of sensor life and a short start-up time.
SMART AND RELIABLE
Diagnostic chip that automatically monitors sensor health every 5 minutes to improve sensor performance and reduce variability.
REQUEST A DEMO FOR YOUR VA PATIENTS
A diabetes specialist can get your practice set up to offer the Guardian™ Connect system at no charge for 30 days.
The Guardian™ Connect CGM evaluation program allows your patients to try out the Guardian™ Connect CGM system for $0 out of pocket for 30 days.
% LOW EXCURSIONS
65%with predictive alerts
36%without predictive alerts
% HIGH EXCURSIONS
44%with predictive alerts
11%without predictive alerts
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH MEDTRONIC COVERAGE
We check your patients’ insurance and pharmacy benefits for coverage.
Our Technical Support is staffed 24/7. Our team of dedicated clinicians will help guide your patients through training and ongoing support, our goal is that they StartRight™.
Peace of mind: we’ll replace their device if there is an issue. See conditions.*
No regrets: if you’re not happy with our product, you can return it within 30-days – no questions asked.
† The Guardian™ Sensor 3 glucose values are not intended to be used directly for making therapy adjustments, but rather to provide an indication of when a fingerstick may be required.
1. Gehlaut, Richa R., et al. J Diab Science Tech. 2015;9(5):999-1005.
2. Guardian™ Connect SSED, page 19, Table 5. 98.5% Glucose Correct Detection Rate based on Predictive Alerts at 30 minutes when worn on the abdomen.
3. Arunachalam S, et al. Poster presented at ADA 2019. 79th Scientific Sessions. June 7th-11th. San Francisco, California. #939-P; Data includes all US patients uploading voluntarily to CareLink™ Personal software from June 2018 to Feb 2019 N=802. Patients included might be on other diabetes therapy, including insulin pumps, multiple daily injections or oral medications.
* Participating healthcare professionals offer the On Demand program which enables their patients to start using the Guardian™ Connect system at no charge for 30 days. Restrictions apply.
Participation in the Guardian™ Connect CGM System Patient Evaluation Program (“Evaluation Program”) is designed to increase your working knowledge of the Guardian™ Connect CGM System. As a participant in the Evaluation Program, you will have the opportunity to experience and wear the Guardian™ Connect CGM System for up to thirty (30) days following completion of training. Prior to participating, you must review and sign the Patient Evaluation Program Agreement acknowledging your understanding of the potential risks associated with the Guardian™ Connect CGM System and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Evaluation Program.
Potential risks and discomforts that may occur during this evaluation are associated with reactions to the physical presence of the sensor, including skin irritation, bruising, redness, allergic reaction to the tape, bleeding at the site, and site infection. If irritation of the insertion site occurs, remove the sensor and consult with your healthcare professional.
- You are eligible to participate in this Evaluation Program one time only.
- Participants must have a valid prescription for the Guardian™ Connect CGM System.
- You will receive at no charge one (1) of each: a Guardian™ Connect transmitter, charger, press serter, tester and a box of Guardian™ Sensor 3 sensors.
- You agree to utilize the Guardian™ Connect CGM System for evaluation purposes only in a manner consistent with the Instructions for Use.The evaluation products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- You are providing consent to be contacted by phone or email by a Medtronic Diabetes representative to schedule and receive training on the Guardian™ Connect CGM System, and from time to time to monitor your progress. You may withdraw your consent for Medtronic Diabetes to contact you at any time.
- The products provided as part of this Evaluation Program are non-transferable and for one-time use by the Evaluation Program participant only. The evaluation products cannot be used by another patient, another healthcare professional or any other individuals, including, but not limited to those individuals with diabetes.
- You agree not to sell or submit the Evaluation Program products, nor the services associated with the products during the Evaluation Program, for third-party reimbursement.
- Medtronic Diabetes has provided a prepaid and self-addressed envelope. You agree to return the transmitter using the prepaid label provided no later than seventy-five (75) days from the date of this agreement.
- You acknowledge that you have not received, will not receive, and should not expect to receive any compensation from Medtronic Diabetes or any of its affiliates for participation in the Evaluation Program.
Important Safety Information: Guardian™ Connect CGM System
The Guardian™ Connect system requires a prescription and is indicated for continuous or periodic monitoring of glucose levels in the interstitial fluid under the skin, in patients (14 to 75 years of age) with diabetes mellitus. The system is intended to complement, not replace, information obtained from standard blood glucose monitoring devices, and is not recommended for people who are unwilling or unable to perform a minimum of two meter blood glucose tests per day, or for people who are unable or unwilling to maintain contact with their healthcare professional. The system requires a functioning mobile electronic device with correct settings. If the mobile device is not set up or used correctly, you may not receive sensor glucose information or alerts. For complete details of the system and its components, including warnings, contraindications, and precautions, please consult the user guide and important safety information.