MiniMed 670G System Support
Connecting the Meter
Device: MiniMed® 670G insulin pump (MMT-1780K)
The Contour® NEXT LINK 2.4 meter is the only meter that communicates wirelessly with your MiniMed 670G insulin pump. This allows you to automatically send your glucose readings to your pump, give remote boluses, and upload your pump and meter information to CareLink®software.
1. Hold the Menu button until the meter turns on.
2. Scroll to your language and press OK. Press OK to confirm.
3. Press OK when asked Connect to a MiniMed® Pump?
4. Press OK.
5. Press Auto Connect. Put the meter down and pick up your pump.
6. Press Menu.
7. Select Options.
8. Select Utilities.
9. Select Device Options.
10. Select Connect Device.
11. Select Auto Connect on your pump.
12. Press Select.
13. Press Down.
14. Select Continue. Place the meter and pump next to each other.
15. Select Search on your pump.
16. Select Search on your meter. The search may take up to 2 minutes.
17. Check to see that the Device SN (serial number) on the pump screen matches the Device SN on the meter.
18. If they match select Confirm on the pump.
19. Check to see that the SN on the back of the pump matches the SN now on the meter screen. Select Next on the meter.
20. Press Always.*
21. Then press OK.
22. Select the desired Date Format.
23. Press OK. If time and date are not correct you must change them on the pump.
24. Press Accept to select AutoLog is Off. AutoLog allows you to mark a test result as Before Meal, After Meal or Fasting.*
25. Accept or Change High and Low Alerts.*
26. Accept or Change the Target Range.* Press Accept again to confirm.
27. Setup is now complete and you are ready to use the meter.
*For more detail on this feature see your meter guide.