MiniMed 630G System Support
Find Your Model Number
There are three ways to find the model number of your insulin pump:
1. Looking on the back of your device
2. Looking on the status screen on the pump
3. Logging in to your Online Store/myHome account
You may need your pump model number if you call the 24-hour helpline..
1. Look on the Back of Your Device
The model number (Model) is located on the back of your pump. If you are using the belt clip, you need to remove the belt clip to view the model number. On the back of your device, look for the letters "NG MMT" followed by 4 numbers.
2. Look on the Status Screen
The model number can also be located on the Status screen. From the Home screen:
1. Select the Status bar that appears at the top of the Home screen
2. Press down to Pump and select
3. Press down to see the “Model” followed by "NGP MMT" and 4 numbers
3. Look in your Online Store Account
Sign in to your online Medtronic account at www.medtronicdiabetes.com/home-return. On the myHome page, the device information is located on the top left side of the screen. Look for the word "Model" below your device type.